As a friendly reminder, rule 1 of this subreddit states: "Remember the human. Be respectful of others and their opinions."
In the past 24 hours we have seen an incredibly large influx of rule 1 violations, and as a result, the moderation team has so far removed 136 comments, issued 21 warnings, and issued 5 bans of varying lengths.
- Discussing the content of a post or comment
- Discussing the feasability, practicality, or validity of a leak or rumor
- Discussing the credentials of a leaker or journalist
- Off topic tangents
- Personal attacks towards others
- Doxxing attempts and personal information
- Hate speech
If you have not read it recently, now is a fantastic time to freshen up on reddiquette.
Discussion started at here by FlapSnapple