I know the Switch isn't even out yet. On my Xbox, I thought I couldn't get onto a public network because it wasn't bringing up the login page. I did some research and I found out how to do it. Here are some instructions on how you would do it on the switch
- Log onto the public wifi on any device that works on one.
- Find the MAC address on that device
- Go to Internet or Network on the Switch settings
- Go to advanced settings
- Go to Alternate MAC address
- Change the MAC address to the MAC address from Step 2.
- Turn off WiFi on the device you used for Steps 1 and 2.
- You have internet!